Just another WordPress.com site

Buggin’ Out

Dragonfly

Feeding Bee

Praying Mantis

7 responses

1. melissa

This photo is stunning, really beautiful.

November 22, 2010 at 1:55 am

2. I’m smitten with your bee photographs, the horses, the sheep, and the goats . . . but the dragonfly so rocks my world! Wow!! Susie Gibbs has introduced me to your photographs and I’m loving them. My dad, now deceased, was a photographer, and while his portraiture and commercial stuff was great, his photographs of the countryside and animals, in particular, are some of his best! Nice work!! xoxo

November 24, 2010 at 6:10 am

• Thanks so much Mary, I’m glad you’ve been introduced to my work, and hope that you continue to enjoy! Joel

November 24, 2010 at 2:50 pm

3. JMF

I love the Dragonfly photo. The colors are so vibrant and every detail is seen on that lovely dragon. I also love your Toad photo, because I love toads!

November 24, 2010 at 5:38 pm

• Thanks JMF, I love toads and frogs both, and I think the toad picture is one of my all time favorites, that was taken in my driveway

November 24, 2010 at 6:21 pm

4. I really like regular people who who post often, it’s definitely really challenging to obtain that type of comprehension almost any means. First-rate job.

December 20, 2010 at 3:41 pm

5. JMF

Joel,
    Still love the dragonfly and the duck mates on ice are lovely. Anything nature is wonderful. It reminds me of my land and all my “pets” I get to watch. Thanks to Susie for sending us over to your website again! Happy New Year!! Jill

January 6, 2011 at 12:21 am